Google as a whole is moving so incredibly fast and so far up the revenue ladder that its intimidating. I am impressed by what google has accomplished and their record breaking growth. But as a business owner and customer, I am saddened by the lack of concern and attention I am given. I feel like an ant on Google’s boot along for a great ride, but if I draw google’s attention then I am going to get flicked off or worse, squashed and rolled into a ball. As much as I hate that google doesn’t seem to care about me as a local pest control business who buys from them, I really feel that riding on the bottom of their boot will still move me further faster.
Honestly, I hated seeing google get picked on in congressional hearings. It makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up when I see the government stepping in to play big bully brother. Letting government steal freedoms from my neighboring business means opening up the doors to my coffers as well. But google would do well to make themselves more endearing to those that buy from them. As one SEO put it, “Without and friends, no one is going to help pick them up
Other Popular Google articles
- What’s stopping you writing a business blog? (marketing.yell.com)
- Is Grey the New Red for Google Places? (blumenthals.com)
- Google Business View: Street View Moves Inside (searchenginejournal.com)
- Google moves Street View into buildings (digitaltrends.com)
- Google Buys 27 Companies in 3rd Quarter (usatoday.com)
Need Phoenix Ant Control?